Nuvita Wellness Program
Our Nuvita® Program is the most current and comprehensive program available. Nuvita is an ideal corporate wellness solution that combines the latest science in disease prevention, nutrition, exercise physiology and psychology with cutting-edge proprietary technology to deliver significant improvements in employee health and ultimately reduce costs.
Nuvita is successful because it is:
- Convenient - delivered at the work site with participants following programs at the office or at home.
- Motivating - participants work with a personal coach, enjoy the camaraderie of a team, and results are tracked individually and organizationally.
- Personalized - to the organization's and individuals' needs and goals.
- Developed and managed by a team of preventive medicine physicians, exercise physiologists, dieticians and psychologists that have more than 60 years of experience delivering programs with government, corporate, educational and health care organizations.
A “holistic” approach to employee wellness begins with an employer commitment to viewing a wellness initiative as an investment rather than an expense. For it to truly be a worthwhile investment, an employer must be able to measure and account for a return on investment. While there are many plans that promise a return, most are vague on measurement and few are willing to guarantee it. Having reviewed many programs, from the simple and cheap to the elaborate and expensive, we suggest that any employer considering a wellness initiative answer the following questions before making a decision:
- Knowing that too many wellness programs just keep fit people fit, how can we create a program that will attract and retain those who need it the most?
- Research shows that most health and fitness programs fail due to inconvenience, lack of accountability and poor motivation; how do we build a program that combats these deficiencies?
- How do we make the program consistent and long-lasting?
- Since a healthy and thriving workforce has fewer workplace accidents and incidents, how do we harmonize our wellness program with our workplace safety program?
- What are our investment objectives and how do we measure them?
When the right program is in place and being managed well, the results become quickly apparent. Not only do we see a significant return on investment, we also see a dramatic boost in morale, productivity, quality and esprit de corps. A summary of 73 published studies of work site health promotion programs shows an average return of $3.50 for every $1.00 invested. Here is what you can expect from Nuvita:
- Average of 26% reduction in health costs
- Average of 28% reduction in sick leave
- Average of 30% reduction in workers' comp-related claim costs
More About Nuvita: